The Account component works in conjunction with the Site Manager component and the Shopping Cart component to provide an online account balance facility, to enable your clients to mainintain a currency balance to pay for the web-related services they are using.
The Account component provides the following features:
- Provides an interface for the client to see their statement and current balance, and to pay.
- Receives automatic periodic charges from the Site Manager's charging plans.
- Receives payments from the Shopping Cart.
- Payment by credit card or PayPal.
- Allows a credit limit to be defined.
- Positive amount - allows balance to be overdrawn.
- Negative amount - requires a 'deposit' in the account at all times.
- Predicts when the balance will hit the credit limit.
- Calculates a suggested amount for the client to pay to keep the account running for 30 days.
- Sends warning emails 7 days before, 1 day before, and when the limit is reached.
- Suspends clients' websites if the credit limit is reached.
- Allows ad-hoc charges and payments to be entered.
- Consultancy fees.
- Payment by check.
- Allows charges and payments to be discounted from calculations if they are disputed.